The Social Media Community Coordinator will be responsible for the planning, alignment, management, and execution of all company social media platforms. The goal of this position is to drive sales via social media & events by managing & growing our social media presence and community of creatives. This role includes content planning, customer interaction, influencer community development, content curation, data analysis, and driving sales via social media & events. In addition, the role will include light admin duties including list building, meeting coordination and event planning.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• The social coordinator is responsible for managing and growing Filmtools’ social media presence through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat and other digital and social platforms.
• Working with our web team in driving sales via social media
• Assisting in the production of content and executing the formatting and publishing of content to Filmtools’ social handles.
• Creating and growing relationships with key influencers & customers.
• Supporting the content creation and execution of content publishing for ProVideoCoaltion.com, Moviola.com, and other company related presence.
• Creative concepts for new content and engagement campaigns.
• Attending and participating at events for Filmtools and other events as determined.
• Use analytics tools of the social platforms and third party tool sets to create reports and continually find ways to improve those metrics through testing and new ideas.
Qualified Candidates Should Have:
• Displayed success in driving sales via social media
• Familiarity with paid social media buying and optimization preferred
• Experience with social media tools for business including those offered by the major platforms and third parties
• Knowledge of film production industry preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of Photoshop preferred.
• Willingness / ability to work when the events take place, including but not limited to outside traditional work hours, holidays and weekends.
• Strong time management skills, ability to multitask and passion for film production and social / digital content.
Filmtools is the go-to destination for creatives looking to source production equipment such as: camera support, lighting, studio carts, grip, electrical, recordable media, hard drive and memory card storage, audio equipment, and on-set expendables.
We love what we do. We are a passionate company built by filmmakers, photographers, educators, animators, developers, and creative doers that love to share our experiences to help our customers achieve their goals.
Filmtools exists to advance filmmaking and creative content endeavors. Filmtools has been proudly serving the Hollywood film industry and worldwide filmmaking community for two decades. We have done it by listening to the changing needs of filmmaking creatives and communicating it to a global reach by means of education, community events, and by offering a vast inventory of tested and trusted products.
Posted 14 days ago