- Experienced legal / executive secretary in established, busy real estate law office. 2 or more years experience required, or related education and training.
- Must have excellent typing and word processing and computer skills, knowledge of legal documents, forms and procedures for real estate closings, title insurance, quick books, financial managment of closing trust accounts and funds.
- Additional responsibilites include answering multi line phone system, client communications, scheduling for closings and meetings, provide support to attorney and paralegal.
- The ideal candidate for this position will like working in a fast paced challenging environment, able to work well under pressure while staying focused, pleasant and productive. Looking for key person as part of small team for long term employment with opportunity for continued growth and development.
- Pay commensurate with experience; references required
About Field & Field P.C.:
Established law firm doing business in central Vermont for over 50 years, concentrating in real estate transactions, business matters and general civil matters, Currently three full time employees: attorney, paralegal, administrative assistant.
Posted 3 years ago
Law Office and Legal Clinic