Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Staffing Recruiter Jobs in New York, NY
HR Internship-Staffing & Recruiting
We are a specialized staffing agency, and want the best talent to join our team.
This unique opportunity will provide an opportunity to be learn about and apply all aspects of the staffing industry, including:
- Recruiting- sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Business Development- cold calls, scheduling meetings and networking
- Relationship Management
What we're looking for:
An ideal candidate will have strong skills within the following areas:
- Communication skills (written, verbal)
- Attention to detail
- "People" skills and the ability to establish a professional rapport
- The ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous projects
Who you are:
- At least 1 year of working experience within Human Resources or Sales
- College degree or related experience
- Current students or recent graduates are welcome to apply
Hire opportunity with this internship- serious inquiries only please.
About FIA NYC Employment Services:
FIA NYC, LLC. was founded in 2012 and is a privately held, minority-owned staffing firm headquartered in Allentown, PA. We provide recruitment services for direct hire, temporary and temp-perm positions in all industries. Turn to us for expertise in Information Technology, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Accounting, and Administrative staffing. We focus on finding quality, and not quantity. The FIA Family aims to treat our clients and candidates just like the partner you trust and can depend on.
Your Partner. Your Friend.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Staffing Recruiter jobs in New York, New York: