Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Network Security Engineer Jobs in Dallas, TX
Network Security Engineer
Fenway Group is currently seeking a network security engineer to support our direct client. This will be a long term consulting opportunity with the job site in the Irving/Euless area.
Must have CCSP Certification
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco ASAs including software versions 7.x, 8.x and 8.4.
- Knowledge of Cisco IPS and or MacAfee Intrushield
- In-depth understanding of the OSI Reference Model and its security implications
- In-depth knowledge of networking, principles of routing, internet services and protocols and their security implications
- Possess effective verbal and written communications as well as strong organizational skills
- Must be capable of working well independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Must have good knowledge of Cisco ACS 5.x version or Cisco ISE
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of IBM's qRadar.
About Fenway Group:
Fenway Group is a leading professional services firm that specializes in optimizing our clients business capabilities by fusing creative with technology.
We fuse a potent blend of creative, technology and business knowledge with an effective highly valued collaborative approach. Aligning business initiatives with creative and technology enables our clients to achieve superior, cost-effective business solutions.
Honored to be a multi-year recipient of The Dallas Morning News Top Work Places
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Network Security Engineer jobs in Dallas, Texas: