Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Network Security Engineer Jobs in Dallas, TX
Fenway Group is currently seeking a network security engineer to support our direct client. This will be a long term consulting opportunity with the job site in the Irving/Euless area.
Must have CCSP Certification
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco ASAs including software versions 7.x, 8.x and 8.4.
- Knowledge of Cisco IPS and or MacAfee Intrushield
- In-depth understanding of the OSI Reference Model and its security implications
- In-depth knowledge of networking, principles of routing, internet services and protocols and their security implications
- Possess effective verbal and written communications as well as strong organizational skills
- Must be capable of working well independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Must have good knowledge of Cisco ACS 5.x version or Cisco ISE
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of IBM's qRadar.
About Fenway Group:
Fenway Group is a leading professional services firm that specializes in optimizing our clients business capabilities by fusing creative with technology.
We fuse a potent blend of creative, technology and business knowledge with an effective highly valued collaborative approach. Aligning business initiatives with creative and technology enables our clients to achieve superior, cost-effective business solutions.
Honored to be selected to the Dallas Morning News Top Work Places
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Network Security Engineer jobs in Dallas, Texas:
IT Security Engineer
LoneStar Group Consulting Services in Richardson, TX
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Network Security Engineer
Zigatta in Plano, TX
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sr. Network Security Analyst (BHJOB1435_20373) NEW!
Astyra Corporation in Plano, TX
Posted 13 hours ago on ZipRecruiter