Federal Staffing Resources is seeking a full time Civilian Sports Dietitian for a position at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Hawaii in support of the Special Operation Forces.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Federal Holidays
- CEU assistance
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunity to work with military families as a civilian
- Master's level degree in Nutrition Science or related field and hold certification from ADA as Registered Dietitian
- 5 years experience working with elite athletes highly desired
- Speciality certification as a Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD). This may be waived if all other criteria is met, but must be to obtain within 6 months of employment if waived.
- Must be able to lift/manipulate loads and plates up to 25 kilograms
- Should be a role model in weight, fitness, and other healthy lifestyle behaviors.
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business with nearly a decade of proud service to our nation’s service members, Federal agencies and our commercial clients. FSR matches talented individuals to organizations in order to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR has a well established, working environment that supports a team of committed professionals with a unified vision for helping others succeed and thrive. We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
PROUDLY SERVING OUR NATION AND ITS HEROES
FSR LLC., EOE