The project manager coordinates of all engineering and purchasing tasks to ensure successful completion of multiple concurrent projects relating to the Design, Manufacture, and Packaging of API Centrifugal Pumps.
Salary: 75K- 110K + 8% Bonus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of project proposals, specifications, and inspection reports to determine engineering requirements, feasibility, and procedures for accomplishing each project.
- Creation and or, review of engineering drawings.
- Specification and purchase of engineered equiptment.
- Creation of shop routings which detail the procedures and tasks that must be accomplished to complete each project.
- Management of the project timeline to meet required delivery schedules.
- Submission of required customer documentation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (mechanical, petroleum, industrial, chemical, manufacturing) from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management or Project Engineering.
- Experience with API centrifugal pumps and Diesel / Gas Engines is STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- SOLIDWORKS proficiency is required.
About Faremouth & Company:
Faremouth and Company is a personnel consulting firm specializing in recruitment of Professional, Clerical and temporary placements. We work with a variety of industries with a focus on the Pipeline Service community. Our expertise is in matching quality applicants with the right job, serving companies ranging from thriving independents to global conglomerates, tailoring each engagement to the
Our strong client relationships and diverse industry knowledge is apparent through our loyal portfolio of clients and our impeccable reputation. Our commitment to finding the highest quality employees for our clients is of the utmost importance, and we have placed over thousands of employees since 1982. We solidify our commitment to employers by offering replacement guarantees with all of our placements.
Posted 2 years ago