Why Work Here?
“Small office with a home-like atmosphere”
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct clinical services to clients under scheduled supervision.
- Work with clients with mental health and/or addiction related issues.
- Performs comprehensive assessments to obtain sufficient information to complete Family & Community Services of Somerset County's (FCSSC) intake and establish treatment goals.
- Maintains accurate and current client records and completes agency documentation as required.
- Supports agency policies and procedures.
- Prepares written reports for and makes referrals to other community agencies and resources as appropriate.
- Attends necessary continuing education courses to obtain or maintain certifications and licenses.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- LCSW, LCADC, LAC
- Experience working with families and children
- Must be able to work evening hours
339 West Second Street
4 months ago