Last online 22 hours ago
Why Work Here?
“Small office with a home-like atmosphere”
- Monitor patients' medication usage and results.
- Document patients' medical and psychological histories, physical assessment results, diagnoses, treatment plans, prescriptions, or outcomes.
- Diagnose psychiatric disorders and mental health conditions.
- Assess patients' mental and physical status based on the presenting symptoms and complaints.
- May educate patients and family members about mental health and medical conditions, preventive health measures, medications, or treatment plans.
- Write prescriptions for psychotropic medications as allowed by state regulations and collaborative practice agreements.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, including psychiatrists, psychologists, or nursing staff, to develop, implement, or evaluate treatment plans.
- Consult with supervising psychiatrist or other professionals when unusual or complex cases are encountered.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Previous experience with psychiatric nursing a plus.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to work evening hours.