Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Excellent Opportunity with a Very Stable and Growing Niche Industry (recession resistant) Financial Services Firm.
Unique Hybrid Role Combining Java Development and Project-Technical Leadership
Great Career Growth Potential, Team Atmosphere, Excellent Location (close to the train in Jersey City).
· A combination of current Project-Technical Leadership Skills (java/jboss project time line/deadline management, task prioritization, task delegation, resources management, engaging and reporting to key project stakeholders, project presentation-reporting-communication) focused on Java-JBoss Technology (EAP, ESB, SOA, JBoss functions and routines).
· Experience setting up JBoss and leading JBoss projects for JBoss environment installs, implementations, upgrades, customizations and acting as our local JBoss SME for various vendor related communication, research and negotiation; Must have solid, current, hands-on technical JBoss skill including but not limited to administering the JBoss SOA platform [including JBoss Process Management: JBPM]).
· Must Have Hands on Database Coding/Database Connectivity Experience (from a java/jboss standpoint) with at least some of the following: Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle or Db2.
· Must have experience Coding in Java/J2ee (including EJB/Spring, Java Messaging, Java Based Frameworks and design patterns).
· Experience Designing and Architecting JBoss focused solutions that include various System layers such as: database, operating systems (mix of Windows and Linux/Unix), front AND middle AND backend, server side, external company (sister or customer company) server/system connectivity.
· Experience working in a similar role within the financial or similar industry (such as insurance, re-insurance or a services type company) is preferred.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
· PMP training, knowledge or certification.
Excellent Salary and Awesome Benefits.
Please Call or Apply (in confidence) for more information.
Unique Industry Niche Financial Services Company; Recession Resistant Business Model; Extremely Stable Company with a Super Benefits Package.
Browse j2ee developer jobs in Jersey City, New Jersey:
Extremely Stable Company, Recession Resistant, Niche Industry - New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Global Nest LLC - Jersey City, New Jersey
Posted 5 days ago on StartWire
Oracle - New York, NY
Posted 2 days ago on Beyond