Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Expansion (newly created) Role with a Unique Niche Industry Firm (very unique business model, extremely stable company, very well established).
Newly Created Role with Tremendous Potential for Technical and Career Advancement.
Excellent Team and Working Environment.
· Strong J2EE experience (j2ee certification preferred) with Spring or EJB, Struts, JSF and Servlets; Experience coding in a JBOSS (red hat) server environment is a plus
· Strong Database Coding/Database Connectivity Skills (JDBC) skills with SQL Server and/or Sybase including tables, triggers, stored procedures
· Must have Excellent Systems Documentation Experience, Strong Project Coordination/Communication Experience
· Experience working closely with users and interpreting user needs into technical specs is preferred)
· Must have solid SDLC experience including QA, Configuration/Release Management, and UAT;
Must have Solid Oral and Written Communication Skills.
· OLTP: Online Transaction Processing Systems within the financial industry for bank to bank or institution to institution transactions.
· Sybase Transact SQL or Transact-SQL (T-SQL) coding inside SQL Server
Excellent Compensation Packages Including Bonus and Excellent Benefits.
Call or Apply for More Information.
Unique Industry Niche Financial Services Company; Recession Resistant Business Model; Extremely Stable Company with a Super Benefits Package.
Browse java j2ee developer jobs in Jersey City, New Jersey:
Forrest Staffing Solutions - New York, NY
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
IT Services Company - New York, NY
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
X-pertize - Jersey City, New Jersey
Posted yesterday on Dice