Brand New Role with a Very Stable Company, Unique Market Niche Recession Resistant NYC Based Firm. (not a financial company / not a start up).Tremendous Opportunity for Technical and Career Growth; Excellent Team(s) Collaborative Working Environment.“We need someone who will voice their opinions and ideas regarding the development of the next phase of our premier information portal.”Role Summary:Large Portal system for external users (like an intranet wiki with a huge amount of data and information) that needs to be made accessible to users on Various Mobile Platforms (iPhone/iPad, android, blackberry) and they are looking for someone to act as a Technical Lead to head up this initiative from a coding and SW Development Standpoint (dot.net, C#, MVC, SQL, Silverlight, win-webforms, silverlight-wcf/wpf); the role will likely evolve into an Architect title.Desired Skills/Experience:
- Experience working in a Technical Leadership/Subject Matter Expert (key-go-to-person) role for a company that needs to bring their Dot.Net based information portal or website to the next generation of Mobile Device Accessibility.
- Must Have Current and Strong Experience with Windows Mobile, connecting Windows applications to iPad/iPhone, Android, Blackberry while leaving room in the applications (openings and connection points) for future changes and connections to other portals and allowing for future (up and coming mobile device) connectivity.
- Must Have Current/Hands on Experience with most of the following: C#, MVC ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL Server (including T-SQL), N-tier architecture, XML, User Interface Development, SOAP, WCF, WPF and Silverlight. (Certification or training in Windows Mobile Development and/or dot.net coding is a plus)
- A Computer Science Degree along with training, knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- Must Have Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills and Must Enjoy Solving Technical Problems and Challenges; Must be extremely consultative and collaborative and willing to share ideas, opinions, recommendations and proposed solutions.
Pluses: Current Hands On Coding Experience with the following is strong preferred:
- HTML5 (for Windows mobile web Apps)
- Objective C programming (for iPhone/iPad apps)
- Java Coding (for Android Apps)
Excellent Compensation Package and Tremendous Benefits.
Call or Apply In Confidence Today.