Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Newly Created Role with an Industry Leading, Unique Market Niche Industry Company experiencing record growth.
Company History of Promoting from Within, Tremendous Opportunity for Growth and Advancement.
Excellent Working Atmosphere and Team Focused (goal and solution oriented) Environment.
· Recent Experience working in a similar Support Team Leadership or Tech Support Supervisory Role where you have been responsible for most of the following: managed a small team, trained and mentored team members, team work schedules, delegated work to the team, and acted as the lead-technical go to person for escalated support issues; experience working in a similar role where you have managed ‘remote’ direct reports is a plus.
· Must Be Extremely Technical and Hands On with Windows (client and server including DHCP, MS Office, Windows 7); TCP/IP; Cisco; VPN security and connectivity, Wireless communications, Thin Client connectivity; supporting, configuring and troubleshooting network connections for iPhone, Blackberry, printers and other remote clients.
· Experience working Tech Support Leadership or Management Role for a Manufacturing, Logistics or similar Multi-Site Inventory Driven Company where you have configured, troubleshot and supported ‘Network Connected’: Bar Code Scanners, RF/Radio Communication Devices, GSM or similar devices for logistics communications, security, coordination and inventory control is a strong plus.
· Experience with client to server troubleshooting, communication and configuration of VoIP devices and various Hardware and Software packages.
· Must Be extremely Professional and Approachable; Must Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills (as strong documentation of various systems, processes and documentation of client issues vs. resolutions is required); Experience working in a similar role where you were required to give regular reports (issue vs. resolution metrics), updates and presentations to management is a plus.
· MCITP, A+, MCP, MCSE, CCNA, Dell Laptop/Desktop Certifications or Training preferred.
· A 4-Year Degree in Computer Science with an emphasis on networks and infrastructure is a plus.
· Must be a Self-Started (self-motivated); Analytical with the ability to make decisions.
· Please Note: This role requires 10% travel to Eastern U.S. Locations.
Excellent Compensation Package including Bonus and Terrific Benefits Package.
Call or Apply for More Information.
Privately held Long Island company servicing retailers everywhere from Boutique Luxury to Big Box.
Browse technical support supervisor jobs in Paramus, New Jersey:
Discovery Solutions Inc. - Teterboro, NJ
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
SRSsoft - Montvale, NJ
Posted 3 days ago on Dice
KPMG - Montvale, NJ
Posted 3 days ago on the web