Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Hands-On Hyperion Administration, Implementation, Support, Oracle, EPM Lead
Excellent Opportunity for a Seasoned Hyperion Professional to Work in a High Profile Role with a Premier International Company.
Tremendous Opportunity for Career and Technical Advancement; Newly Created Role due to corporate growth and business needs.
Excellent Working Environment, Extremely Competitive Salary and Benefits.
· Experience working in a Technical Leadership Hyperion Focused Role with a strong Emphasis on User SLA's, outage time limits, user needs and training.
· Experience with Hyperion 11x (including EPM) from a hands on implementation, connectivity and ongoing support/administration standpoint.
· Experience with Oracle Database (Oracle DBA [including Oracle as a BI tool] skills are a strong plus) from a Hyperion connectivity, access and usage standpoint.
· Must Have experience working in a similar role within a large high availability enterprise environment.
· Experience with the EPM Technical Stack is strongly preferred; Should be familiar with most of the following: Oracle Hyperion 11x, Essbase, Essbase Studio, Planning, Calc manager, HFM, Financial Close (FCM and SOA), HSF, EPMA, FDM, ERPI, DRM, ODI, EAS, HPS, Hyperion EPM Reporting, UPK, Essbase Analytics Link.
Successful Experience with the following are Strongly Preferred:
· Experience designing, implementing, installing and supporting the latest Hyperion/Oracle/EPM product suite.
· Research and Guide Management and users on hardware requirements (computer architecture) and related best practice methods of deployment.
· Designing, documenting and implementing product installation and go-live plans incorporating the network/infrastructure connection AND backend database layer AND front end client interface.
· Researching, Documenting and Implementing technical and functional standards and best practices for future installations, upgrades, user requests/customizations and automating routine tasks.
Extremely Competitive Salary and Outstanding Benefits.
Call or Apply For More Information.
(please note: We can only consider Permanent/Full-Time/Employee/W-2 applicants who can work in NJ for this role).
Privately held Long Island company servicing retailers everywhere from Boutique Luxury to Big Box.
Browse hyperion jobs in Plainfield, New Jersey:
SF Staffing Solutions - Madison, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
C. R. Bard, Inc. - Murray Hill, NJ
Posted 2 days ago on the web
Akraya Inc - Newark, NJ
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply