Dynamic High Profile Role with an NJ Based Industry Leading (recession resistant) Large Multi-Site Corporation.
Tremendous Opportunity for Career Growth; Corporate history of promoting from within and hiring Extremely Talented/Proven Professionals.
Newly Created Role: “Due to the Dynamic Nature of our SAP Finance Implementation with need a Multi-Talented Proven Leader with a history of Successful SAP Onboarding”
- Must have Strong and Proven Team (people/supervisory management) and Project Management Expertise while simultaneously acting as a technical Subject Matter Expert for all SAP FICO implementation and customization related activities.
- Experience Managing a combination of project resources (functional and technical SAP and related consulting and permanent employee teams) within a Large Scale/Enterprise Level Multi-Site SAP Finance Modules Implementation.
- Should Be well Versed in SAP ECC including most of the following modules: FICO, GL, AM, COPA, COPC, PS; Experience with SAP BPC, SAP BW (bobj, Cognos or similar) and/or Vertex is preferred.
- Experience acting as the high profile Communicator, Reporter and Presenter for everything related to Implementation project; Frequent communication and coordination with key project stakeholders (including business users, department heads, vendors, consultants, on site and remote I.T. and SAP employee teams).
- Must have Very strong Business Systems Analysis Skills and Project Management Expertise including strong Time Prioritization skills and adherence to project timeline/project milestone calendars AND proven experience shaping/molding SAP Finance to address particular business needs, goals and problems.
- Must have a Very Strong Sense of Urgency and a Continual Process Improvement Mindset as you will also be a part of our Continual Process Improvement Initiative.
- Earlier Career Experience working in a Finance or Accountancy Role.
- An MBA and/or other Degree, training or certification in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience working on Various Risk, Risk Controls, SOX, Audit and/or related documentation related to the implementation and ongoing use of SAP as the core application for managing corporate financial and accounting activity (experience with SAP GRC is also a plus).
- Experience working in a similar role for a Public Company (SEC Reporting, Stockholders,10-Q, 10-k, etc.)
Please Note: This role will require approximately 25% Travel.
Extremely Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package.
Call or Apply (in confidence) For More Information.