Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Brand New Role with a Very Stable Company, Unique Market Niche Recession Resistant NYC Based Firm. (not a financial company / not a start up).
Tremendous Opportunity for Technical and Career Growth; Excellent Team(s) Collaborative Working Environment.
“We need someone who will voice their opinions and ideas regarding the development of the next phase of our premier information and rich content portal.”
• Must Have Current and Strong Experience with Windows C# Coding including Silverlight WCF/WPF type technologies.
• Must Have Current/Hands on Experience with most of the following: C#, MVC ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL Server (including T-SQL), N-tier architecture, XML, User Interface Development, SOAP, WCF, WPF and Silverlight. (Certification or training in Windows Mobile Development and/or dot.net coding is a plus)
• A Computer Science Degree along with training, knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design.
• Must Have Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills and Must Enjoy Solving Technical Problems and Challenges; Must be extremely consultative and collaborative and willing to share ideas, opinions, recommendations and proposed solutions.
Pluses: (knowledge or exposure or willingness to learn these)
• HTML5 (for Windows mobile web Apps)
• Objective C programming (for iPhone/iPad apps)
• Java Coding (for Android Apps)
Excellent Compensation Package and Tremendous Benefits.
Call or Apply In Confidence Today.
Privately held Long Island company servicing retailers everywhere from Boutique Luxury to Big Box.
Browse c developer jobs in New York City, New York:
Citi - Jersey City, NJ
Posted 2 days ago on the web
Global Financial Institution - New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Triveni - Rutherford, NJ
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply