Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
New and Interesting Hybrid role with a Unique NYC Based Firm (not a consulting company, not an ad agency)
Very Bright team, specialized services/membership offerings make them very recession resistant.
Terrific Quality of Life Company using technology to bring data/info/services/media to their members.
• Experience working in a hybrid C# Dot.Net Development Role where C# is used to access and deliver various Streaming Media Files (stored/created in Adobe Production suite) and Web Content Files (stored/managed inside a CMS) for various media (written content, stored and live web video) related initiatives.
• Current Experience with Adobe Production Suite with focus on online Storage and Delivery of Streaming Media Files over the web via a C# web based application
Experience with Flash is also a plus
• Current Experience with the management/administration of a Content Management System (wordpress or adobe cq or Drupal or a similar CMS); including uploading and archiving content and integrating the CMS with existing C# based applications.
• Experience working with wpf, wcf, silverlight type tools in order to maximize bandwidth usage is a plus.
• Experience customizing, connecting to or coding in xCode or Objective C (for iPhone/iPad apps and connectivity) is a plus.
• Experience working in a role where you are the Key C# point-person for Web based Streaming Media (delivery of streaming media files over the web) and Content department co-mingling various C# based applications with Video and Content Management Software (CMS).
Excellent Compensation Package and Outstanding Benefits
Call or Apply for More Information.
Privately held Long Island company servicing retailers everywhere from Boutique Luxury to Big Box.
Browse sql server jobs in New York City, New York:
Solomon Page Group - New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago on Monster
Software Guidance & Assistance - New York, New York
Posted 5 days ago on Net-Temps
International Software Solutions, Inc - Edison, NJ
Posted 3 days ago on TechFetch.com