Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago.
A Chicago company has an opening for a dependable Office Manager. This candidate must be a team player with a great attitude and attention to detail. This is a full time position working 8 hours per day. The hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
Office Manager job description:
• Promptly and efficiently answer and direct incoming calls on multi-line phone system.
• Work with customers and vendors in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
• Filing and scanning of documents.
• Fulfilling catalog requests as needed.
• Basic Accounting Skills — Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable & Payroll
• Familiar with waivers is a plus.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
Office Manager requirements:
• Friendly, outgoing personality and team player.
• Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• PC skills with Microsoft Windows operating system, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
• Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and excellent follow-up skills are essential.
• High School education with 2 years of related job experience.
• Ability to maintain punctual and regular attendance
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Office Manager jobs in Chicago IL USA:
Advanced Pest Control in Chicago, IL
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
CRS Group in Oak Brook, IL
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter