Hello, Future Tour Guide Extraordinaire!
We need your energy, engagement, enthusiasm and professionalism. We are expanding to the Boston area and are seeking exceptional individuals to run tours for a global tour company.
At ExperienceFirst, we are focused on our customers, their enjoyment and fulfillment. And our guides are our main asset! We aim to delight our customers every day and to build tours with a positive community impact. The smiles of appreciation, positive reviews, and industry accolades energize us to keep striving on our mission to create a better tour experience.
Qualifications for the role:
- You need to be professional and responsible.
- You care about the guest experience.
- You are creative, energetic, enjoy public speaking and entertaining. and articulate.
- You like to teach and show travelers local culture and attractions
- You communicate well and can lead groups through your city.
- You are knowledgeable about local history and culture.
- You have a network of local guides and resources
Experience running tours is preferred.
We work in an informal, high performing environment and we offer a flexible schedule as a tour developer or a tour guide. We utilize technology to support our processes and we respect our planet while providing the best experience visitors can have. As a result, we are a top rated tour guide company.
If you share our same values, are engaging and enthusiastic, love to tell stories and share your city, and are interested in this great opportunity, please apply.
Compensation: Running tours is paid per tour. We are hiring at $70 for a 90 minute tour, plus tips!
Employment Type: Part Time
ExperienceFirst is a fast growing company currently operating in 9 cities. We help guests make the most of their visit with award-winning tours and authentic experiences.