Job Description - Materials Concrete Testing TechnicianExp
Global provides professional, technical and strategic engineering consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments in six key consulting practice areas: buildings, earth & environment, energy, industrial, infrastructure, and sustainability. Formerly the Trow Global group of companies, exp
provides clients with access to our highly experienced and creative professionals, whether locally or globally. With over 3400 employees in 120 offices across North America and around the world, we provide the experience and expertise needed to deliver successful project outcomes for our clients and add value to their businesses.The ChallengeExp’
s Burnaby office is currently seeking a Materials Concrete Testing Technician to join their team. Reporting to the Materials Division Manager, the successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced and rapidly expanding group.Principle Areas of Responsibility
The Skills, Knowledge and Abilities We Seek
- 90% in the field doing on site concrete spot tests, which includes casting cylinders, slump test, and air content tests.
- Limited in-lab work may be involved, such as testing cylinders.
- Coordinate with on-site clients (contractors) to provide excellent service and a quick response to their testing needs.
What exp Has to Offer:Exp
- Must have some field concrete testing experience.
- Must be comfortable in the field on construction project sites.
- Must have a valid Canadian driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and written in English.
- Concrete lab work and other lab materials testing experience would be advantageous.
’s multidisciplinary focus provides employees with the unique opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects while participating in teams with talented individuals from across the organization and a variety of specialty areas.Exp
offers a competitive compensation package including a dynamic flexible benefits package with Extended Health, Dental, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, LTD, an employer matched Group RRSP program, education reimbursement, and more.How to Apply:
If you are qualified for this position and would like to join an organization that offers a balance of technical excellence, individual growth, creativity, and corporate leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
Exp is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. To learn more about exp Services Inc., visit our website at www.exp.com.