Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Environmental Engineer Jobs in Markham, ON
About exp Services Inc.:
Exp Services Inc. is one of Canada’s largest engineering and consulting firms. With over 125 offices across Canada, the U.S. and internationally and with projects around the globe, exp offers clients in both the private and public sectors a full range of services provided by a dedicated team of more than 3,500 professionals, including specialist engineers and technical experts located throughout the world. Selected as a winner of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies program for 2001 and 2006, and a requalifier for 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008 and 2009, exp provides integrated solutions in the Buildings; Earth, Environment & Sustainability; Energy; Industrial and Infrastructure markets. Today exp continues to enjoy dynamic growth on a global scale.
Why choose exp?
Exp is a great company with a great future! Our strong leadership team has created an environment where all our employees have an excellent opportunity for both professional and personal growth. Our employees are informed and empowered. This strong coupling inspires loyalty, professionalism and respect throughout the organization. If you are looking for a company that places an emphasis on professional growth then we are interested hearing from you.
Exp is currently searching for an Environmental Project Manager to work in our Markham office. The environment is fast-paced and growth oriented, ideally suited for individuals who like to take charge and are driven to build on current successes.
- Project management including Phase I, II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA), remediation and related environmental projects;
- Proposal preparation;
- Budget tracking and cost control;
- Report preparation;
- Review and evaluate technical work of other staff;
- Maintain excellent client relationships in various industries.
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in environmental assessment and remediation, including experience as a Project Manager;
- University degree in a related field of study such as Environmental or Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science, Hydrogeology or Geology. Advanced degree at the Masters level is desirable;
- P.Eng. or P.Geo. license in Ontario is preferred;
- Expertise in environmental assessment and remediation techniques, budget management, report preparation, and client relationship management;
- Project execution timely, on-budget, well organized and client focused;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
What exp Has to Offer:
Exp’s multidisciplinary focus provides employees with the unique opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects while participating in teams with talented individuals from across the organization and a variety of specialty areas.
Exp offers a competitive compensation package including a dynamic flexible benefits package with Extended Health, Dental, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, LTD, an employer matched Group RRSP program, education reimbursement, and more.
How to Apply:
If you are qualified for this position and would like to join an organization that offers a balance of technical excellence, individual growth, creativity, and corporate leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly to Lynn Rockett (Recruitment Specialist at exp) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to attach an updated resume and include personal contact details.
Exp is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. To learn more about exp Services Inc., visit our website at www.exp.com.
About exp Services Inc.:
Exp Global provides professional, technical and strategic engineering consulting services to the worldâs built and natural environments in six key consulting practice areas: buildings, earth & environment, energy, industrial, infrastructure, and sustainability. Formerly the Trow Global group of companies, exp provides clients with access to our highly experienced and creative professionals, whether locally or globally. With over 3400 employees in 120 offices across North America and around the world, we provide the experience and expertise needed to deliver successful project outcomes for our clients and add value to their businesses.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Environmental Engineer jobs in Markham, ON, Canada: