Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Aerospace Jobs in Kent, WA
Aerospace Material Review Board Engineer
In this role, you will coordinate with Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing to develop predisposition, root cause, corrective action, disposition, and closure for atypical and/or complex non-conformances.
The MRB Engineer ensures that non-conformance dispositions are prepared and executed in compliance with customer drawing and specification requirements as well as Exotic Metals' quality system.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Material Science or related and demonstrated hands-on work experience required.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Must be detail oriented and possess basic technical problem solving skills.
• Ability to interpret customer drawings, specifications and Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Ability to follow established MRB procedures in accordance with customer requirements.
• Strong computer skills and utilization of Exotic Metals' systems.
Demonstrate proper and safe operation of equipment, and personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, safety glasses/full face shield, hearing protection, and gloves as required.
Performs physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and frequent movement of the whole body, such as climbing, lifting up to 50 pounds, balancing and handling of material.
About Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC:
Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC is a leader in state-of-the-art, high-temperature, high-strength sheet metal designs and fabrications for the aerospace industry. For over 45 years our commitment to be constantly in the forefront of innovative forming processes has established our company as one of the preferred suppliers of complex sheet metal assemblies.
Our success is driven, in large part, by our BEST guiding principles:
* Be the best solution for our customers.
* Explore and innovate.
* Stand for ethics and integrity.
* Train and sustain discipline and controls.
Our benefits include full health insurance, profit sharing, 401K, tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage qualified Preferred Veterans, women, minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required for all positions.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Aerospace jobs in Kent, Washington:
QA Tech (Aerospace Manufacturing)
New Era HR Staffing Solutions in Kent, WA
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Aerospace- Quality Engineering Aide - 1st shift (Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm)- Internal only
Skills Inc. in Auburn, WA
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Tool Design Engineer
Elite Aerospace Group in Redmond, WA
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter