Specialist: Systems and Application Security
As the specialist you will be responsible for security setup and system administration. Additionally this role will ensure the performance, availability and security of Oracle R12 E-Business Suite
We are seeking an experienced and seasoned Oracle System Administrator with in-depth understanding of Oracle E-Business Applications R12 and related/supporting technologies, with responsibilities to design, develop, and implement highly complex, reliable, and scalable applications to support a service-oriented architecture that meet the organization's business and technical objectives and requirements.ON A DAILY BASIS YOU COULD BE:
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE, SEEKING THE FOLLOWING BACKGROUND/ABILITIES/TRAINING/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Creating roles, role hierarchies and managing user registrations and approvals in Oracle User Management/RBAC
- Security by granting users access
- Defining their application privileges
- Registering custom applications, responsibilities and menus executing programs and reports using Standard Request Submission
- Auditing and monitoring system processing.
- Working with the Applications DBA, Compliance leads, Project team leads, Developers, System Integrators and Business users to ensure robust scalable solution. This person should have an understanding and experience with defining EBS security controls, including the use of MOAC and Oracle GRC experience.
- Oversee process implementation to ensures the successful transition of implementations from development and testing through production and post implementation support.
- Works closely with the local implementation team as the Integra business process expert.
THE FOLLOWING BACKGROUND/ABILITIES/TRAINING/CERTIFICATIONS ARE DESIRED:
- Manage security profile for Multi-Org Access Control (MOAC)
- Define, coordinate and assign user security and Application responsibilities
- Set and update Application Profile Options
- Customize end user interfaces
- Create custom menus, forms, and reports
- Create and manage report groups, report sets and custom menus
- Manage customizations, documentation and version control
- Ensure that sensitive data is identified and data masking in non-production environments
- Configure setup and support Oracle GRCC applications
- Help define Concurrent Managers, including work shifts and specialization rules / Manage concurrent processing files. Monitor and load balance Concurrent Managers.
- Define printers, printer types, and printer drives for user with the Applications. Coordinate naming of printers with the Operating System SA to ensure correct coupling between the operating system print queue and Applications printer.
- Designs and implements access management solutions to meet company productivity and security objectives using the Oracle Identity Manager
- Troubleshoot issues through discussion with process owners and technical lead. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution steps.
- Propose recommendations to streamline core business processes, minimizing complexity, training effort and data duplications
- Ownership and responsibility for business processes and standardization of those processes
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Applications System Administration with 10 years+ Oracle experience
- Must be a skilled Oracle Applications System Administrator with experience in Oracle e-Business Suite 11.5.10 and R12
- Experience in Oracle e-Business Suite Release R12 applications including ERP, Financial, and CRM modules in Multi-Org environment.
- Experienced in SOX IT and Financial processes and associated documentation.
- Experienced performance tuning, setting up highly availability and securing Oracle e-Business Suite environment.
- E-Business databases and applications experience on Linux and UNIX environment.
- Oracle certified professional is desired.
- Experience with Oracle GRC, OBIEE and R12 E-Business Suite.
- Must have experience in Oracle application sizing and capacity planning.
- Knowledge of Oracle database monitoring tools/utilities, and Grid Control Packs (Diagnostics, Tuning, Configuration Management, Provisioning, Change Management, Data Masking, etc.) is required.
- Experience with Oracle security concepts, including VPD and row-level security, Oracle Advanced Security, Database Vault, and database auditing, is also highly desirable.
- Oracle Identity Manager Experience – design through production, scheduling, APIs, tuning and maintenance.
- Experience with Hosted Services environment;
- Experience in supporting multi-node Oracle Applications environment.
- Provides technical leadership is all aspects of OIM from early phase proposals through, design, code, test, deploy and maintain.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills for interaction with all levels of personnel both within and outside the company.
- Fusion Middleware, BPEL, Oracle 10g/11g Application Manager, Data warehouse and data mart, E-Business suite on different languages are a plus.
- High level of technical ability.
- Exercise good judgment and organizational ability.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.