Candidate will become a member of the team responsible for the development, testing and support of a GPON product. Duties include software design and testing rooted in a formal software development and testing process. Additional duties include supporting the resolution of product problems working with System Engineering and System Test. Candidate should have excellent communications skills and be capable of representing the company at customer sites to support field issues or beta tests in an area of their specialty.
Requires a bachelors degree in engineering or other technical degree and a minimum of 5 years experience or masters and 3 years experience.
- 5 or more years of Java and Swing programming and debugging experience
- 2 or more years of object-oriented analysis and design experience
- 1 or more year of scripting experience, i.e. perl, expect
- Working knowledge of Solaris and Windows
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or Master's degree in related field or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of experience in related field
- Telecom experience on Element Management System (CORBA, TL1) is a strong plus
- Experience with Rational development tools, i.e. ClearCase and ClearQuest, is a plus