$720,000 to $960,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
“Rapidly growing firm providing great opportunities in BIM/VDC”
Excelize is seeking to hire a “BIM Project Manager/ Projet Coordinator” for its office in Southern California. Qualification:
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Bachelors in Architecture
- Masters in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of overall experience in the AEC industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in BIM
- Revit Architectural, Structural, MEPF modeling.
- Lead BIM Coordination using Navisworks Manage and Glue.
- Working & coordinating between remote teams in Excelize office and clients in the US.
- Set project schedules and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Monitor project deliverables & pdate relevant stakeholders and team members on project progress.
- Knowing when and how to get the information necessary to complete each task.
- Writing proposals and estimates for various projects.
- Assist Sales Team by participating in sales presentations and conference calls.
Candidates must possess the requisite work permit and/or visa status to work int he US.
Excelize is an equal opportunity employer
Excelize is a global Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution provider. For more than 12 years, Excelize has been supporting architects, engineers, contractors, and owners with top quality, efficient implementation of BIM on various projects in institutional, commercial, residential & hospitality space. Excelize is currently working with clients in India, US, UK & Mid-East. More information can be found on our website www.excelize.com.