Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising is a 3rd party marketing company providing merchandising and marketing services for a Lawn and Garden company. We are looking for strong and personable merchandisers in Toronto to add to our existing team as we make the most of the upcoming season in Home Depots, Rona’s, Lowe's, and Canadian Tires across Canada.
Outlined below are the main responsibilities of a Merchandiser:
- You will be responsible for performing and executing the day to day tasks for merchandising as directed which include, but are not limited to, cleaning, facing, stocking, and ordering product, as well as display building.
- You will be developing and maintaining relationships with key store personnel.
- Together with your merchandising partner and team lead you will develop and execute innovative merchandising strategies at the store level.
- Communicate with in-store managers for display approvals and to ensure our products are aligned to current specifications.
• Prior experience in the merchandising field an asset
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Promptness in web based reporting
• Pro-active, willing to address difficult issues head-on
• Ability to be a motivated member of a team, to accomplish our store goals and to identify and resolve issues
This job will be compensated at $12.50 + per hour depending on experience. It will begin in March and run until the end of June, with the possibility of extension. Full training will be provided. 20-25 Weekday hours can be expected.
Additional weekday and weekend work is available and can be discussed.
Please forward your resume as we will begin contacting candidates shortly.
We are hiring for the following GTA regions:
About Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising:
Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising is a 3rd party marketing company representing many brands in multiple retail segments. We have a national network of merchandisers and brand ambassadors across many different contracts, and have a long history of proven success in different types of retail campaigns.
Posted 5 years ago