Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Merchandiser Jobs in Winnipeg, MB
Outlined below are the main responsibilities of a Merchandiser:
- You will be responsible for performing and executing the day to day tasks for merchandising as directed which include, but are not limited to, cleaning, facing, stocking, and ordering product, as well as display building.
- You will be developing and maintaining relationships with key store personnel.
- Together with your merchandising partner and team lead you will develop and execute innovative merchandising strategies at the store level.
- Communicate with in-store managers for display approvals and to ensure our products are aligned to current specifications.
- Prior experience in the merchandising field an asset
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Promptness in web based reporting
- Pro-active, willing to address difficult issues head-on
- Ability to be a motivated member of a team, to accomplish our store goals and to identify and resolve issues
This job will be compensated at a competitive hourly rate. Mileage will be reimbursed.
20-25 weekday hours can be expected.
Additional weekday and weekend work is available and can be discussed.
The contract will begin in April and run until the end of June. Full paid training will be provided.
Please forward your resume as we will begin contacting candidates shortly.
About Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising:
Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising is a 3rd party marketing company representing many brands in multiple retail segments. We have a national network of merchandisers and brand ambassadors across many different contracts, and have a long history of proven success in different types of retail campaigns.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Merchandiser jobs in Winnipeg, MB, Canada:
Visual Presentation Specialist - Apparel and Accessories - Polo Park
Sears Canada in Winnipeg, MB
Posted 19 days ago on the web
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE, POLO PARK- CLUB MONACO
Ralph Lauren in Winnipeg, MB
Posted 7 days ago on the web
Temporary Sales Associate (Brick Specialist) - Polo Park (CAN)
LEGO Systems, Inc. in Winnipeg, CAN
Posted 3 months ago on the web