Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising is a 3rd party marketing company providing merchandising and marketing services for a Lawn and Garden company. We are looking for strong and personable merchandisers in Barrie to add to our existing national team as we make the most of the upcoming season in Home Depots, Rona’s, Lowe's, and Canadian Tires across Canada. Outlined below are the main responsibilities of a Merchandiser:
- You will be responsible for performing and executing the day to day tasks for merchandising as directed which include, but are not limited to, cleaning, facing, stocking, and ordering product, as well as display building.
- You will be developing and maintaining relationships with key store personnel.
- Together with your merchandising partner and team lead you will develop and execute innovative merchandising strategies at the store level.
- Communicate with in-store managers for display approvals and to ensure our products are aligned to current specifications.
- Prior experience in the merchandising field an asset
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Promptness in web based reporting
- Pro-active, willing to address difficult issues head-on
- Ability to be a motivated member of a team, to accomplish our store goals and to identify and resolve issues
This job will be compensated at $12.50 per hour. It will begin in March and run until the end of June. Full paid, on the job training will be provided.
20-30 weekday hours can be expected. Additional weekday and weekend work is available and can be discussed.
Having regular access to a vehicle will be required as this position will need to service several stores in Barrie.
Please forward your resume as we will begin contacting candidates shortly.