Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Merchandising Jobs in Edmonton, AB
Merchandising Team Leader
The Team Leader will be a liaison between our Western and National managers and the merchandising representatives in the field. The Team Leader will be responsible for communicating and supervising area specific merchandising and promotional initiatives while working with managers to create, execute and track initiatives.
Outlined below are the main responsibilities of a Team Lead:
- As a team lead, you will be responsible to perform and oversee day to day operations for merchandising teams in your area.
- Initiatives and store-specific issues will be communicated each week from the company market managers, you will be responsible for having your team complete them accordingly.
- You will be developing and maintaining relationships with key store personnel.
- Together with your merchandising team, you will develop and execute innovative merchandising strategies at the store level.
- Conduct weekly store visits to remain familiar with competitor strategies and retailer merchandising needs.
- Communicate with in-store managers for display approvals and to ensure our products are aligned to current specifications and objectives.
• Prior experience in the merchandising field
• Prior experience in management of a small team
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in communication including: e-mail, web reporting, Excel and Word
• Pro-active, willing to address difficult issues head-on
• Ability to work in a team, outside the line of formal authority, to accomplish our goals and to identify and resolve issues
• Skills in time management and coordinating activities of a work-team
This job will be compensated at a competitive hourly rate, plus mileage. It will begin towards the end of February and run until the end of June. This position can expect 25-35 hours per week, with opportunities available for more hours.
Full paid training will be provided in Toronto on March 1st, travel and hotel accommodations will be provided.
Please send in your updated resume as we will be hiring this position shortly.
About Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising:
Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising is a 3rd party marketing company representing many brands in multiple retail segments. We have a national network of merchandisers and brand ambassadors across many different contracts, and have a long history of proven success in different types of retail campaigns.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Merchandising jobs in Edmonton, AB, Canada:
Field Sales Merchandising Representative
Mondelez International in EDMONTON, AB
Posted 10 days ago on the web
Retail Sales Merchandiser Full Time Canada
Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions in Edmonton, AB
Posted 17 days ago on iCIMS
Merchandise Flow Associate
Sears Canada in Edmonton, AB
Posted 17 days ago on iCIMS