“Fast-paced creative environment, flex time Mon-Fri, periodic happy hours, and more!”
Top Central Florida ad agency, evōk advertising, is looking for an exceptional Interactive Art Director / Web Designer. Voted one of the best places to work in Central Florida by the Orlando Business Journal, evōk advertising wants to know if you have what it takes. Our Interactive Art Directors combine killer interactive design skills with a proven ability to deliver stunning work, developing original creative concepts and approaches for web-based projects as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. The Interactive Art Director must possess superior visual conceptual skills and knowledge of media requirements/terminology. This position is suitable for a creative professional with two to five years of interactive design experience. We need someone who can represent our culture and standards within the agency as well as to our clients—someone who is as passionate and excited about their work as we want audiences to be.
This position will design and assist in the development and management of assigned digital projects for the agency and its clients. This person should be skilled at conceiving and designing interactive web-based solutions that are visually inviting, functional, dynamic, effective, and capable of maintaining the brand image and achieving the strategic goals/objectives. This person will work with our creative director to produce, maintain and update content and design for agency produced and maintained websites. This position also produces cutting-edge online creative advertisements (banner ads, buttons, interstitials, etc.) for assigned online advertising projects, in conjunction with a web programmer and based on provided creative briefs. This job function requires some familiarity with rich media and online bandwidth considerations.
Reports to the Creative director and/or Associate Creative Director.
· Ability to effectively present one’s own ideas and rationale for creative in an effective and persuasive manner, both internally to the agency, and externally to clients
· Demonstrates organized thinking; arranges work into presentations that communicate information effectively and efficiently
· Open-minded and personable with innate curiosity and conceptual ability
· Listens to, acknowledges and responds to others appropriately
· Listens to and applies constructive criticism to their own work as well as that of others
· Offers assistance to peers when needed
· Ability to expertly execute all art needs, including designing and laying out concepts across channels with minimal supervision
· Extensive experience with and/or knowledge of web server hardware, site architecture, user interface requirements, web navigation, web page layout, cross platform issues, browser and platform compatibility and capability, animation, image compression, size and speed issues
· Effectively partners with agency team and client to see work through from initial concept stage to finish with minimal supervision
· Ability to meet all required deadlines, both internal and external, with minimal supervision
· Expert skill level with Adobe Creative Suite and other related software
· Drives the client’s business forward through strong creative product
· Ability to analyze and learn from both successes and failures
· Creates meaningful results for agency team and client
· Takes direction from CDs and shows immediate progress on feedback
· Stays current with regard to design and advertising trends, tools and practices
· Stays current with trends in culture in general
· Proactively seeks out improvement, training and growth opportunities
· Exhibits a fun attitude and pride in the process of making and selling great work
evok advertising is the nation's premier boutique advertising agency. evok is an independent, strategically-led, creatively-driven advertising agency that serves our clients with a suite of full-service capabilities. Our approach, size and versatility allows us to respond quickly to ever-changing market conditions, so we can adapt, not just react, with comprehensive, multidimensional strategies for our clients.
evok advertising provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, evok advertising complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
evok advertising expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of evok’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.