Eurofins QTA business provides analytical service based on patented networked technology that enables users to quickly and easily test the quality of their products and materials, reliably and accurately. Eurofins QTA handles all the technical development, configuration, management and monitoring behind the scenes, enabling accurate quality testing by non-technical personnel, and freeing users up to manage your business. With high quality data, obtained in less than two minutes, users can measurably increase the value of the finished product, improve your process yields, and reduce waste and rework, and improve profitability. Eurofins QTA provides 24x7 technical supports to all the users in various industries world wide (more information at: http://www.qta.com).
- Proactively and creatively identify, initiate contacts with, prospects through trade shows, cold calling, and marketing research.
- Introduce QTA to potential new accounts in bio diesel, chemical, nutraceutical or other industries for the central and west territory
- Coordinate technical development projects, development of technical specifications, and customer evaluations with QTA analytical research team.
- Develop proposals and negotiate contracts, close sales
- Proactively manage sales accounts and pipeline
- Extensive travel expected; some international travel may be required
This position will be filled at a level commensurate with the selected candidate's background and experience.
West of US area, including TX, CO, UT, AZ, IA, LA, CA
- Bachelors degree, preferably with chemistry or engineering background
- Understand prospects' manufacturing processes, and will be capable of identifying and developing customer value propositions
- Strong track record of success with providing value added solutions to the customer (troubleshooting and Process Engineering assistance)
- At least 3+ years of business development, sales, procurement, technical service, or marketing experience; a proven closer
- 3+ years of Laboratory and or Process Engineering experience, with customer interaction, may be considered in lieu of commercial experience. Must have a strong desire and aptitude for sales.
- Strong negotiation skills, strong analytical skills, strong sense of entrepreneurship, strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience with selling at multiple levels within customer organizations required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Internet, and connectivity
- Previous experience selling analytical services, and or laboratory instrumentation considered a plus
About Eurofins QTA, Inc.:
The QTA System is a patented analytical service that enables you to quickly and easily test the quality of your products and materials, reliably and accurately. QTA handles all the technical development, configuration, management and monitoring behind the scenes, enabling accurate quality testing by non-technical personnel, and freeing you up to manage your business. With high quality data, obtained in less than two minutes, you can measurably increase the value of your finished product, improve your process yields, and reduce waste and rework, and improve profitability.
The QTA system includes an infrared spectrometer and a user interface that connects you to all the technical expertise and systems to provide highly accurate quality data on your products, raw materials, byproducts and even in-process streams.
How It Works
A spectrometer is placed at your site. Using a computer connected both to the spectrometer and to the internet, you log on to the QTA website, using a secure user name and password. Upon log in, you have access to a library of calibration algorithms specific to your materials. You enter a sample ID on your computer, place the sample on the spectrometer and press analyze. The spectrometer collects a light spectra, digitizes it and sends it over the internet to the QTA central processor. The central processor uses existing algorithms to interpret the light spectra, then sends a result back to your computer. The entire process takes less than 2 minutes, is non-destructive and usually requires no sample preparation.
Posted 4 years ago