Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Outside Sales Representative Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Don’t just get a job. Start a rewarding career. Become part of the nation’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services and unleash your earning potential. . SCI is a publicly traded company with over 20,000 employees, located in over 40 States.
We currently have openings for Outside Sales representatives with integrity, who are energetic and ambitious. If you desire the opportunity to help others while earning a substantial income, then learn more about our company at www.sci-corp.com.
You can feel GREAT about what you’re doing, and get paid well while doing it.
To help you be successful we offer:
· Excellent structured training both in the classroom and in the field
· Full Benefits for those that qualify
· Advancement opportunities for those who have a drive to succeed
· Substantial earning potential (100% commissioned sales position)
As an Outside Sales Representative, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to delivering sales presentations, networking, obtaining referrals, presenting group informational seminars, and working with families to create and maintain an ongoing, value-added relationship for all their funeral needs.
· High School or GED
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Integrity and the ability to work well as part of a team is required
· Creative and high energy is a must
· Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Service Corporation International (SCI)* is North Americas largest single provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. SCI and The Dignity Memorial network has more than 20,000 employees, 1,600 locations in 41 states and 7 Canadian provinces generating approximately $1.7 billion in revenue. SCI is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol SCI.
Service Corporation International is dedicated to compassionately serving families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations, with dignity and honor.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse outside sales representative jobs in Atlanta, Georgia: