Essential Search Partners is engaged in the search for a Senior Financial Analyst with one of our premier clients headquartered in Montgomery County. In this key function, you will be responsible for quarterly and yearly revenue and expense analysis and forecasting. You will need to be well-versed in Board and Senior-level management reporting with previous experience in preparing PowerPoint decks. This is a high-visibility position reporting to the Director of FP&A: we are looking for someone with confidence in their numbers with the ability to deliver a quality product.Responsibilities:
- Forecast quarterly and yearly earnings for various investment, liquidity, capital, and expense scenarios.
- Assist in the preparation of materials and analyses for board meetings and earnings calls.
- Play a key role in preparing and evaluating quarterly and annual financial reporting packages for Senior Management
- Participate in the annual budgeting and planning process
- Analyze corporate level key performance indicators and financial and operational metrics
- Participate in special projects to support senior management and/or key business leaders
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance, with understanding of accounting principles
- 3-5 years experience in $300M+ organizations
- High level expertise in financial analysis, forecasting and building models using Excel and/or database driven financial planning systems
- Ability to work through case studies: financial analytical and forecasting processes
- Excellent quantitative skills, strong modeling/programming skills
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint with Hyperion Planning preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward an updated copy of your resume in Word Format.
About Essential Search Partners:
Teresa Buchholz and Jay Zanone worked together for over a decade at Spherion. They both started their careers as degreed accountants with hands-on experience in the discipline. Collectively, Teresa and Jay bring over 30 years of Executive Search experience to the Washington DC Market. They are both award-winning Executive Search Recruiters having consistently led their search firms in terms of production, staff development and community involvement. They pride themselves with consistent delivery based on quality, integrity and outstanding customer service. They have personally interviewed and counseled thousands of candidates and hiring managers, building business relationships based on confidence and trust in their ability to best represent talent in this market.