- You are passionate about the user experience design process including user needs analysis, user/task/data flows, sketches, prototyping, information architecture, wireframe, visual design, and usability
- You have excellent ability to rapidly prototype UX designs using software such as Axure and Indigo Studio and use Photoshop for visual designs when required
- You are able to handle multiple UX/UI design projects, unblocking things when they are stuck and working collaboratively to find solutions to problems
- You have a proven ability to communicate your concepts clearly and across the organization with stakeholders, clients, and front-end developers
What you will do:
- You will work on UX designs for our software applications to allow end-consumers to find and watch TV and Movies across smart phones, tablets, set top boxes , TVs and web.
- You will closely support engineering on product build and testing
- You will creatively solve UX problems balancing user, business needs and project goals
- You will conduct user analysis, competitive research and recommend best-in-class solutions
- You will create diagrams, flowcharts, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, low and high fidelity prototypes, re-usable UI elements and design patterns
- 5+ years user experience design on consumer-friendly interactive experiences
- Experience with UI/UX design on mobile and tablet
- Experience taking UX design through the entire product lifecycle to software product launch
- BA/BS in information technology, industrial design, fine arts, graphics arts, human factors or related field
With Espial, video service providers create responsive and engaging subscriber viewing experiences incorporating intuitive content discovery and instinctive navigation. Service providers achieve âWeb-speedâ innovation with Espialâs flexible, open software leveraging RDK and HTML5 technologies. This provides competitive advantage through an immersive and personalized user experience, seamlessly blending advanced TV services with OTT content. With customers spanning six continents, Espial is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, has R&D centres in Silicon Valley and the UK, and sales/support offices in the U.S., Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.espial.com.