eSentio Technologies is a leading provider of technology consulting and implementation services to law firms and corporate legal departments. Our clients include some of the largest and most technically advanced law firms in the country. Our teams of consultants are industry leaders who are among the most experienced in their fields. This leadership is reflected in that our consultants are frequent speakers at industry conferences. In addition, they have written numerous articles and are regularly quoted in industry publications.
The Director of Legal Information Management Systems is responsible for developing and managing our SharePoint and knowledge management offerings, setting direction and strategy for the practice group in concert with our other service lines, hiring and managing subject matter expert resources and execution of best practices and projects in the SharePoint and Knowledge Management service area. This is a telecommute role and can be located anywhere in the United States or Canada.Responsibilities
- Define and manage a portfolio of service offerings appropriate for Am Law 200 law firms, in concert with our other practice areas and service offerings.
- Consult with clients to design and implement KM systems and best practices.
- Evaluate existing KM policies, best practices and developing recommendations for problem resolution, system and organizational enhancements and presenting recommendations to clients.
- Maintain a high level of technology expertise and industry knowledge in order to appropriately scope and manage service offerings.
- Develop and provide services associated with assisting clients with design and implementation of custom solutions which include connectors and add-ons to Document Management Systems, Accounting Systems, Intranets, custom web solutions, KM systems, CRM and Messaging Systems.
- Design, document, implement, deploy, and, when applicable, manage implementations of SharePoint solutions and KM engagements.
- Evaluate existing systems and implementations and develop recommendations for problem resolution, enhancement, and tuning and presenting to client's management, administrative and/or technical staff.
- Develop, maintain, and manage against project plans, implementation timelines, and application distribution schedules.
- Develop and refine existing design and implementation methodologies.
- Maintain necessary training, development, and/or licensing as required or needed.
- Hire, manage and mentor technology subject matter experts with skillsets encompassing the suite of service offerings.
- Develop and maintain artifacts and best practices consistent with service offerings.
- Monitor industry and technology trends and analyze for impact on client offerings and implementations.
- Develop and manage business plan and strategy to position eSentio SharePoint and Knowledge Management Services as the leading provider of services in the legal vertical. Strategize and develop other marketable service offerings as appropriate.
- As a member of the Senior Management team, provide leadership and guidance on operational issues, business strategy, policies and practices affecting the organization with a strong focus on process improvement and service excellence. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Drive business development activities.
- Improve and monitor company operations related to project management and execution.
- Mentor staff and providing feedback for annual employee reviews.
- Financial Analysis and review.
- Develop and implement operational targets and long-range plans aligned with the organizations strategic plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers at Am Law 200 firms in order to provide professional service solutions.
- Present at trade shows (LegalTech, ILTA, etc.) and CIO Roundtables and author articles and white papers for industry trade publications.
- Meet billing and utilization goals..
- 5+ years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation, administration, and support of Intranets, Extranets, and portals.
- 3+ years of experience in the integration of SharePoint using web parts with third party data sources including document management systems, accounting systems, and messaging systems.
- 5+ years of experience with complex, large-scale implementations and product rollouts.
- 5+ years of professional consulting experience in Am Law 100 Law Firms.
- Experience in project cycle management (needs assessment, conceptualization, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation).
- Experience in business requirements gathering and vendor selections.
- Uncompromising honesty and integrity.
- Commitment to customer service and service excellence.
- Exceptional work ethic and professional demeanor.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Proven desire and ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines to the best of his/her ability.
- Verifiable pride in work, company and team.
- Relentless energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
6 months ago