Posted 1 year ago in Engineering
We're a fast growing engineering company seeking extremely talented mechanical, electrical and software engineers to design tomorrow’s next-generation oil-field products. You must have experience designing and building solutions, and be able to do so in about half the time that most people think is possible. Excellent communication skills are required, and you must be able to work on your own, without traditional corporate management. Degrees are great, but we’ll be primarily concerned about your experience.
Expect talented, motivated, intense and interesting co-workers in a work environment that will always feel like a start-up. You’ll work on teams as well as run your own projects. Expect to build things that matter, and will be used every day by real people. Expect to sharpen your design skills on new, fun, and challenging projects. Must be willing to relocate to the Houston area.
Software Engineers are expected to:
· Be able to design complex software solutions; platform should not be an issue
· Deep knowledge of multiple programming languages, run-times, and libraries
· Use version control, test driven development, and other best practices
· Have a good grasp of basic data structures and other computer science fundamentals
· Optional: Knowledge of embedded systems, embedded firmware development, and Linux
We are a consulting engineering firm that provides engineering services to clients in the Oil and Gas industry. Erdos Miller is a small and fast paced company with a continuous stream of new and interesting projects.
Browse software developer jobs in Houston, Texas:
PEAK Technical Staffing USA - Houston, TX
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
RKI, Inc. - Houston, TX
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Silicus Technologies - Houston, TX
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply