We are looking for a PHP Web Developer who would extend and maintain our PHP based CMS platform, which is used to run many high traffic blog/websites. The ideal candidate is a strong software developer who follows good software practices and believes in creating a long term maintainable and largely bug free code. You would be joining a team of creative and smart software developers developing online applications, which power many popular websites. We offer a dynamic and creative working environment along with great benefits and competitive compensation.
• Develop web applications and extend framework written on Linux/Web Server/PHP stack
• Maintain framework by fixing bugs, making enhancements and refactoring modules
• Develop new modules and functionality for the web application like mobile formatted website, Google Maps integration, etc.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
• 3-4 years of experience in software programming in corporate culture
• Experience with Linux, shell scripts, utilities like cron jobs is desired
• Attention to detail and a “Can do” positive attitude
• Ability to multi task and learn fast by taking initiative to figure things out using methods like debugging
• Strong coding ethics like extendible and reusable code design, code commenting, source control checkins, testing before master commit
EQAL, Inc. is a leading media company based in North Hollywood, CA, that builds and powers influencer networks around celebrities and brands. Our sites combine content publishing and social networking features in a unique and engaging way. We work with major brands and talent including Kraft, Walgreens, Alicia Silverstone and Lauren Conrad.
Posted 4 years ago