Network Architect / Administrator
We are implementing a brand new IT strategic development plan and are excited to build a team that can thrive in a growing environment. This is a unique opportunity for individuals who like to drive business results by implementing valuable capabilities, building new systems and business applications in a global environment.
• Design network architecture and maintain day to day network operations globally
• Familiarity with monitoring tools and configuration backup utilities
• Prepare technical documentation and strong Visio skills
• Strong understanding of Microsoft AD architecture is a plus
• Provision, install, test, support, and maintain hardware and software for firewalls (ASA/PIX), VPN concentrators, IDS/IPS systems, routers and switches
• Strong skills configuring and setting up IP telephony systems based on call manager/call manager express, Unity/Unity express
• Capable of setting up and maintaining SIP gateways integrated with Cisco CM clusters.
• Knowledgeable in VMWare technologies needed to support Cisco UC products in a virtual environment
• Experience provisioning high bandwidth MPLS links and configuring QOS/COS on Cisco routers and switches
• In-depth knowledge of WPA/WPA2, AES wireless standards and controller based deployments
• Expert level skills in designing and configuring DMVPN environments and policy based routing
• Able to setup SSL and IPSEC VPN client based implementations and policies
• Familiarity with Web filtering software
• IPG complies with United States export control laws and regulations
About ePlus Staffing Solutions:
ePlus is a leading integrator of technology solutions. Through ePlus Staffing Solutions, we work in tandem with our clients to deliver high quality staffing services including temp, temp to hire, and direct placements. Our partnerships include some of the most recognizable companies in the industry: Apple, Check Point, Cisco, Citrix, Dell, EMC, HP, IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, VCE, VMware, and Xerox. These partnerships enable us to place our candidates with companies that utilize cutting edge technology, allowing for greater career development and job satisfaction. Our goal is to provide the perfect match of candidate to client.