Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Great Work Life Balance & Rapid Career Advancement..”
Based in beautiful Corona, CA., we are one of the top owner developers in the entire nation. Due to tremendous growth, we are currently looking to hire a high caliber Mid Level TO Senior Level Project Manager with very strong in the field and supervisory experience on Large Ground-Up Single-Family Residential Production Projects.
(THIS IS AN URGENT POSITION AND ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO START ASAP!!!)
Up to $135,000 Base Salary To Start DOE, PLUS Over-Time Pay, PLUS Potential Sign-On Bonus & Performance Bonus Target of $30,000 Paid Out Evenly Throughout Each Quarter, Rapid Career Advancement, Longevity, And Full Pipeline Of Projects No Matter If The Market Is Good Or Bad, Full Benefits, 401K Match, Laptop, Cell-Phone And Much More.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
1) Minimum of 5+ years experience in the construction industry, including successful supervisory experience on large ground-up single-family production residential projects.
2) Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager on Large Ground-Up Single-Family Production Residential Projects in the $30MM+ size range, and have completed at minimum, one single-family residential production project from start to fruition at said above size range.
3) Must have In The Field Experience.
4) Must be very Technical, Familiar Interfacing With Agencies, Experience With Entitlements, Getting Building Permits, Processing Plans, etc.
5) Competent with various construction software such as MS Office Suite, MS Project, ProCore, Bluebeam, Etc.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
Bachelors' Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or similar discipline.
Formed in 2014, EPC Recruiting is a full service talent acquisition firm specializing in the engineering, construction, energy, technology, environmental and healthcare industries. Working well beyond resumes and job boards, EPC Recruiting seeks out, identifies, attracts and helps retain superior caliber candidates for immediate and long-term employment needs. Most candidates that we represent are currently employed, yet open to new opportunities. EPC Recruiting creates that bridge.
We're sending you an email you can use to verify and access your account. If you'd like to create a password, create one here.