$60,000 to $65,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Great opportunity for potential full-time position.”
Bachelor of Science Degree preferred
3 to 6 years field experience in a safety related field
- Conduct Hazardous Materials, Incident Command, Hospital First Receivers, Confined Space/Rescue, and other training programs at selected client sites and at open registration classes
- Perform Health and Safety audits at client sites and produce reports
- Develop safety programs, plans, and training programs as needed to meet local, state, and federal Health and Safety regulations such as OSHA, EPA, and others
- Provide onsite consultation at retainer clients serving as their Health and Safety Department.
- Market to private industrial as well as governmental entities for Training services, Exercise Design and Conduct, as well as Safety/Environmental related services such as hospitals, chemical companies, private industry, and local emergency services, etc.
- Research OSHA and other regulations and provide interpretation as needed
- Provide support to the Crisis Management Division as needed such as exercise evaluations and facilitations.
- Travel to client sites or potential client sites for meetings, training sessions, or other related activities
- Develop training programs, safety programs, special projects, or other relative programs for clients based on their needs
- Travel will be approximately 50% in North Carolina and 20% outside of North Carolina and subject to change based on client demands.
- Coordinate and assure all data is recorded using the internal project management and client relation management programs.
- Submit expense and trip reports adhering to corporate policy
- Attend continuing education classes and seminars as it relates to this position
About EnviroSafe Consulting:
EnviroSafe is a Risk Management and Crisis Management firm headquartered in Burlington, NC since 1996. Visit www.envirosafe.com for more information.