Entertainment One (“eOne”) is a publicly-traded global entertainment company. eOne’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Based in Toronto, Canada, eOne was founded in 1973 as retail music distributor Records on Wheels. By 2003 the company had expanded into film, television and family content production and distribution. The company became a constituent of the London Stock Exchange’s FTSE 250 Index in 2013.
Entertainment One’s robust network now includes the film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, Reliance Entertainment, Alibaba Pictures and Universal Filmed Entertainment; the newly-launched MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; leading feature film production and global sales company, Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production company Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency, Secret Location.
With offices across North America, Latin America, the U.K., Europe, Asia and Australia, the company has an expansive global footprint of original development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of must-have entertainment content.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Director, TV Publicity with dotted line to Director, Marketing International
- Working with Canadian based production partners and funding bodies:
- Collaborate with producers, broadcasters, agencies and other partners to develop and produce digital companion content for linear series
- Work with Canadian broadcast partners, eOne legal/business affairs and producers on funding applications for digital content
- Research and identify innovations and ‘best in class’ partners for government funded digital content applications and assets
- Support North American broadcast partners with development and execution of strategic digital and social marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with producers/broadcast partners to maintain a strong social media presence for eOne shows year-round and support production-focused social/digital activations.
- Working with the International team on Digital initiatives.
- Working with the London office on digital assets and eOne social strategy:
- Support the London office on development and expansion of eOne Television’s online presence globally and maximize digital communication tools as part of the overall marketing, sales and communication strategies.
- Serve as liaison in the Toronto office for digital/social marketing; ensure alignment on top-level digital initiatives and collaborate on company-wide social/digital projects.
- Develop content from Canadian based productions, identify regional opportunities and develop assets with London/LA offices.
- Research, present and coordinate new media opportunities, including technology and social trends in North America.
- Attend regional markets, festivals, conventions, set visits, press junkets etc. to assist with talent/clients and capture assets for social media
- Oversee production social media guidelines and identify social media issues/crisis on any eOne series or project
- Support the Mediapeers sales platform; sourcing/maintaining metadata, providing technical support, training staff and updating/improving the system
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital media or other relevant field
- Experience as a project manager
- Hands-on experience managing social media content/campaign
- Proven copywriting/editing for print, website, social media and blogs
- Experience planning and executing online marketing strategies
- Experience in Television or Film production preferred
- Experience managing schedules for campaigns, ads, posts, contests on multiple platforms
- Must demonstrate leadership skills and ability to pursue the acquisition of digital marketing materials with a minimum of supervision.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders on projects
- Must demonstrate leadership skills and ability to pursue the acquisition of story elements with a minimum of supervision.
- Experience using link tracking mechanisms such as utm tags, Facebook Pixels, etc.
- Proven skills with Facebook Ads
- Experience with Twitter Ads
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with image editing software
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, well organized
What you’ll be a part of:
- Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
- Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
- Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
- Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
- Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
- The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
- Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
- Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.