A rapidly growing Minneapolis based business is hiring a permanent SQL Server Software Developer. The developer is responsible for researching, designing, developing, testing, and deploying custom enterprise software solutions. In addition, this person will act as a primary database support resource during and occasionally outside of normal business hours. $95K to $105K+ DOQ plus benefits.
The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, collaborate and work with a team. The candidate will have experience in an agile environment and will be able to adjust to changing requirements. The candidate will recognize the importance of deadlines and have a sense of urgency in performing the duties required by the business leaders. Ability and interest in understanding the intricate technical and business details of a complex enterprise system is essential.
- Work with business leaders to gather business requirements and technical capabilities.
- Provide technical advice during the design phase of projects.
- Create technical documentation
- Develop software solutions according to business requirements and objectives
- Troubleshoot and resolve system bugs
- Test application functionality
- Deploy software solutions to a production environment
- Take direction from Enterprise Architect and ensure that architectural standards are followed.
Local candidates only who are US citizens or Green Card Holders
In order to fulfill the job duties of this position, the candidate will be required to possess strong skills in C# and SQL Server 2008. The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years' experience working with enterprise systems development and support and will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of these technologies:
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Relational Data Modeling
- Entity Framework