Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Software Engineer Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
Senior Software Engineer
A growing west metro Minneapolis, MN company that is a leader in new technology is looking to add a permanent Senior Software Developer to join their team. This is an opportunity to be part of an early phase high growth firm with cutting edge technology that is taking over this emerging market.
The salary range is $90-$105K+DOQ.
The Software Engineer will be results-driven to help design and develop our platform. Our industry-leading platform has been designed to simplify the process for delivering, implementing and servicing. You will analyze, design, prototype and code new products using the latest technologies, tolls and methodologies.
We are looking for someone who can take features from concept to completion, handling client-side and server-side tasks with equal skill. We are a small development team that operates in a casual and collaborative manner, using a true Agile/TDDD process to deliver results influence technical decisions and bring new ideas forward.
The firm’s web-based business solution (available for both Mac & Windows operating systems) along with the mobile application (available on iPhones, BlackBerrys, Androids and tablets) provide organizations greater freedom and flexibility when providing our service to their customers.
- Participates or Leads software solutioning sessions with clients, team members and vendor partners. Influence functional decomposition or delivery approach.
- Translates business and technical requirements into application systems. Follows set development guidelines.
- Responsible for design, development, oversight and sign off of work products from internal and external service providers, ensuring that delivered work products conform to the needs of the product plans and meet the desired quality.
- Leverages various internal and external resources during solution design to ensure that the ultimate solution meets the specified design and each component achieves specified results.
- Provides all artifacts to ensure maintenance provider can support, enhance, and maintain application. Builds for the lowest blend of project and maintenance costs.
- Reviews development efforts to ensure compliance with application and development standards. Influences application architecture and development standards. May author development standards.
Qualifications: Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- ASP. NET MVC
- Strong object-oriented fundamentals
- NUnit and a passion for a TDD environment
- RestFul web services
- Experience with automated CI environments and tools
These skills are also a plus:
- Experience with highly scalable SaaS/multi-tenant/cloud applications
- iOS/Android/BlackBerry application development
entero was founded in 2006 with the goal of being a new breed in the staffing and recruiting industry. We are a Minneapolis based staffing and recruiting firm specializing in IT and Finance contract and permanent placements. Our mission is to truly deliver value with values to our clients.
We are a highly talented team of values driven recruiting leaders who have a combined 63 years of staffing/recruiting industry experience. The entero team has successfully placed hundreds of IT and Finance professionals at numerous Twin Cities clients. entero has been recognized as one of the Twin Cities top staffing firms and is an A+ rated BBB business. Our clients trust us because of our unique culture, our long term relationship focus and our precision recruiting.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Senior Software Engineer jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Sr. Software Engineer (Java) (21162)
Horizontal Integration in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Mobile Software Engineer
Brady Corporation in Plymouth, MN
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
.NET Senior Software Engineer
Amano McGann, Inc. in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter