Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago.
“We are an award-winning family-owned company with 40+ years of experience. We offer competitive compensation and great work place!”
Position Title: Machine Operator II (Wire Room) - Hourly wage starts at $15.00 - adjustments may be made based on proven experience.
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Responsible for daily operation, set-up and preventive maintenance of wire processing equipment and machines/other equipment as assigned. Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position. This position will also be responsible for troubleshooting mechanical issues, performing changeovers and setups of machines, and making adjustments and repairs of machines.
• Maintain and assist with minor repairs for wire processing equipment and machines.
• Perform preventive maintenance on wire processing equipment and machines, to include documenting and updating maintenance files.
• Process wire for the assembly department production lines and pigtail production needs.
• Ensure the quality of product being processed.
• Perform quality inspections and maintain quality inspection logs.
• Maintain and update computer related areas on a daily basis to include the following:
• Perform bin transfers
• Maintain work orders
• Perform on-hand details for specified part numbers.
• Maintain a clean working environment by cleaning entire work area at the end of each shift.
• Maintain safety standards and personal protective equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None - No direct reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Engineered Products Company is an award-winning family-owned organization with over 40 years of experience in the specialty electrical environment. We have an experienced group of employees in all divisions who excel in their individual roles by meeting the company goals and team metrics. All of our employees are considered leaders, achievers, and individuals who strive to perform at their very best each day!
PDU Cables is a division of our company that was established in 1981. PDU Cable is the leading manufacturer and supplier of power-distribution cable assemblies in North America. Data Centers have come to depend on our branch circuit power distribution cable assemblies to provide the needed power to run the computers for internet companies, financial institutions, hospitals, universities, manufacturers and retailers big and small.
We offer our full time employees:
- A great work environment
- A family owned company with over 40 years of experience
- 401K with a company match
- Profit sharing bonuses for non-sales roles
- Aggressive commission plans for regional sales managers
- Medical plans with an accompanying health savings account
- Dental benefits
- Voluntary vision plans
- Company paid life insurance and short /long term disability plans.
If you are a hard-working, quality-driven, self-starter who has the work ethic and drive to be a part of our team and you have the required experiences we need to fill our open positions, please apply immediately!
We appreciate the fact that you have considered Engineered Products Company as a potential employer and we are looking forward to having the opportunity to meet with you about becoming a part of our family of assembly professionals!
Check out our websites at www.engproducts.com and www.pducables.com
Company address: 5401 Smetana Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55343
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Machine Operator jobs in Minnetonka MN USA: