This position is for individuals with entrepreneurial ambitions, who are interested in learning, developing, and implementing fundamental business functions that will, very likely, directly serve their future ventures.
Theses fundamentals include but are not limited to:
• Niche customer research,
• Competition research;
• Product Creation,
• Personnel managing;
• Hiring and recruiting;
• Candidate interviewing;
• Online Networking via LinkedIn and Facebook;
• Online sales funnel construction
• Offer Construction;
• Copy Writing;
• Website Development,
• Internet Traffic Generation,
• Social Media Networking.
This position will equip the successful candidate with essential insights into business development, marketing, and sales. The position is particularly well suited for college students, stay at home moms and dads;those who are between jobs and anyone who is in-between jobs.
Candidates design their own hours, but are responsible for meeting the assignment goals & deadlines.
The business is located in the Rockville, MD. However, work can also be done from anywhere with Internet access.
Research, Development & Implementation-Lab Internship
The Successful Candidate Will Enjoy:
• Learning, developing and implementing various business models;
• Learning how to overcome entrepreneurial challenges;
• Learning the art of online networking to establishing valuable business connections how to leverage those connections.
These are all skills that you can take away and start using for yourself immediately.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Learning various business models;
• Outlining a budget and implementation schedule;
• Hiring additional interns as necessary;
• Successful execution of business goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate must have:
• Tenacity and the ability to grasp and convey an understanding of unfamiliar concepts;
• Your own laptop or computer;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• The ability to write in a clear and appropriate style for a variety of audiences;
• Strong research skills;
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks;
• The ability to assess a problem or obstacle and offer various solutions;
• The skills to succeed in a deadline-driven environment;
• Strong desire to learn new skills.
Logistics & Benefits:
• Start Date: ASAP
• Flexible schedule- Interns design their own hours, but are responsible for meeting the assignment goals & deadlines.
• This is an unpaid internship that could evolve into a paid position in the future.
When applying, please email:
1. Your resume;
2. Cover letter explaining why you are interested in this un-paid position;
Resumes missing any of the required information will be disregarded.