Sorry, this job was closed 2 days ago. See all open Quality Inspector Jobs in Rochester, NY
Quality Inspector - C Shift
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Medical, Life
The Quality Inspector is responsible to perform defined inspections, record and report the quality characteristics as documented in the Process Documentation Procedures (PDP). The handling of production product, samples, gauges and records must be done as per documented procedures that are consistent with Empire Precision Plastics Quality Policy.
Specific Duties include:
1. Perform activities as documented in the Quality System, PDP and Work Instructions.
- First Piece Inspections
- In-process inspection
- Final inspections and test
- Reject Nonconforming Materials, write NCM’s and quarantine parts in the Hold Area.
- Complete Quality section of “Request for Tool Work” forms.
- Verify Product Label accuracy
- Verify calibration of gauges being used are clearly identified and are in calibration.
- Communicate the status and any Quality issues with other shift inspectors.
- Communicate to the supervisor any Quality or process issues.
- Question the operators assuring they understand their Quality requirements
3. Team Skills:
- Following company safety policies and any special equipment safety practices.
- Relieve operators for breaks and or lunches when requested by shift supervisor.
- Assist other team members as needed to ensure production schedule is maintained
- Basic Blue Print Reading.
- Knowledge of Inspection and Test Equipment.
- Computer Literate (Filemaker and IQMS).
- General Injection Molding knowledge.
Reports to : Director of Quality
Work Environment : Manufacturing Floor and Quality Laboratory
Physical Requirements : Minimal Lifting, normally less than 25 lbs.
Educational Requirement : High School Diploma
C Shift: 11:00 pm - 7:30 am, Sunday-Thursday
Hourly / Non-Exempt
About Empire Precision Plastics:
Empire Precision Plastics is known for our exceptional work in high-volume, tight-tolerance manufacturing. Our staff has mastered the art of scientific molding; our systematic approach goes beyond sound molding practices. Empire also offers polymer optics, single point diamond turning, and thin film coating services. A clean modern facility and our customer-oriented service combine to make us the perfect partner for applications where tight tolerance and attention to detail are required. To learn more about Empire visit us at www.empireprecision.com
Empire Precision offers many great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Group and Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, company paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k with company match, and profit sharing.
Company address: Rochester, NY, USA
Posted date: 15 days ago
Browse Quality Inspector jobs in Rochester, New York: