Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Front Office Coordinator Jobs in Sugar Land, TX
Front Office Coordinator (PRN)
The purpose of this position is to provide front office support for the facility by registering all patients in a timely manner, maintaining communication lines for all departments, recording data and performing all administrative functions as required.
Essential Job Functions
- Register all patients presented to the facility for care
- Verify patient census for previous day and communicate information to appropriate personnel.
- Update patient demographics and financial information in the system
- Prepare daily transactions log and reconciles the cash drawer
- Handle funds per office procedure
- Batch patient charges and sends to billing for data processing daily
- Answer telephone in a professional and courteous manner, records messages and communicates to appropriate medical staff
Other Job Functions
- Maintain a clean working environment for the facility. This includes the front desk, restroom, waiting room, break area and possibly patient rooms when assistance is needed by medical staff
- Receive deliveries including mail from various carriers and forwards to appropriate departments
- Notify appropriate contact of any malfunctioning equipment; completes necessary paperwork
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three years’ experience in a patient registration, admitting or physician’s office or customer service role
- Basic understanding of medical terminology
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Emerus is committed to a diverse workforce.
About Emerus Emergency Hospitals:
Compassionate care defines the healthcare experience and the commitment of the people of Emerus. From a wide variety of medical care, and across different brands, a patient-centered approach is what defines and drives this company specializing in the delivery of emergency medical and inpatient care. A network of licensed hospitals and free-standing emergency rooms provides convenient access for patients of all ages and acuity levels. Under its flagship brand or through partnerships with large healthcare systems, Emerus puts its focus on the complete patient experience through the hard work of dedicated physicians and experienced nursing and clinical staff committed to providing the kind of efficient, compassionate care they would want for their own families.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Front Office Coordinator jobs in Sugar Land, Texas:
Office Coordinator - Katy, Tx
Service Kind Collision Repair Centers in Houston, TX
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Front Desk Coordinator
Center for Optimal Brain Health in Houston, TX
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Houston Methodist in Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago on StartWire