$125,000 to $175,000 Annually
Medical, Vision, 401K, Dental
We are a growing MEPFP consulting engineering firm currently seeking a senior electrical engineer and division/group leader for our Tampa, FL office. We serve a variety of market sectors, working directly for architects, contractors, and building owners.
- Oversee electrical & systems designs for multiple projects of varying size and complexity.
- Lead project teams in the execution of work.
- Work closely with existing management to establish staffing for projects.
- Develop project workplans, identify staffing requirements, and mentor engineering staff.
- Attend client meetings; represent Emerald in the engineering community.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering
- PE required
- 12+ years in the design of engineering systems for variety of building types
- Experience in the following industries and delivery methods is preferred:
- Higher Education
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Some degree of experience in AutoDesk products including AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in power systems analysis and associated software (SKM or other)
Compensation and Benefits
- Full healthcare premium coverage
- Company phone
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus program
- Base annual compensation $125,000 - $175,000 depending on experience
- Additional incentives available
About Emerald Engineering, Inc.:
Founded in 2007, Emerald Eningeering, Inc. began as a single discipline firm serving several select institutional clients in the South Tampa area. We have since expanded to a full-service firm of twenty-five engineers and designers, completing hundreds of successful projects annually in markets throughout the Southeast. We serve a wide variety of market sectors, with a predominant focus on Institutional, Healthcare, Higher Education, and Hospitality projects.
205 N Armenia Ave. Suite 102, Tampa, FL 33609
11 months ago