Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced mid-level Java developer to help in the design, development and maintenance of several applications in our Guided Selling suite of products. This developer will be part of a talented team of software professionals implementing and maintaining industry-shaping technologies for several of our large customers, including multiple Fortune 500 companies.
· Work closely with Development Manager and Principal Architect to design solutions.
· Work closely with Development Manager to implement customer requirements in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
· Maintain existing applications for large Enterprise clients.
· Develop unit tests to ensure solid code throughout the development lifecycle.
· Apply problem solving skills and innovation to create unique solutions.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· 3+ years Java/J2EE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to Haves
· ASP.NET MVC/Razor
· Agile/Scrum experience
Company that just won three awards thru Microsoft. Our client is an IT systems integrator specializing in Microsoft enterprise software. Their expertise is putting all the pieces together to get the job done. Their purpose is to increase business productivity at medium and large size organizations.
Browse java developer jobs in Nashville, Tennessee:
22nd Century Technologies - Nashville, TN
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Teknetex - nashville, TN
Posted 2 days ago on Dice
CyberCoders - Nashville, TN
Posted 13 days ago on CyberCoders