Our Client is an award-winning company with Global MS recognition. Their growth provides us the opportunity to add an SharePoint Consultant to service new and existing accounts. Successful SharePoint consulting candidates will be focused and highly motivated individuals with a strong background in Enterprise Document Management.
This SharePoint Consultant position is based in Milwaukee, WI OR Chicago, IL.
· A bachelor’s degree
· Four years of consulting and/or industry experience
· Travel to client site required
· At least two years of leading teams
· At least two full life cycle implementations (documented)
· Exceptional knowledge of SharePoint navigation, architectures, functional components, interfaces, and processes
· Exceptional knowledge of SharePoint/application integration approaches, performance issues, optimization, performance troubleshooting, and tuning techniques
· An advanced degree
· Eight years of consulting and/or industry experience
· At least two years managing large technology engagements
· At least four full life cycle implementations
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in consulting environment.
· Excellent documentation skills (i.e. technical writing)
Company that just won three awards thru Microsoft. Our client is an IT systems integrator specializing in Microsoft enterprise software. Their expertise is putting all the pieces together to get the job done. Their purpose is to increase business productivity at medium and large size organizations.
Browse sharepoint consultant jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin:
Blueline Consulting, LLC in Milwaukee, WI
Posted 2 months ago on Glassdoor
Franklinenergy in Milwaukee, WI
Posted 1 month ago on Beyond
Robert Half Technology in Milwaukee, WI
Posted 24 days ago on CareerBuilder