Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago.
“We want you, so what are you waiting for? This is a fantastic opportunity that will be filled quickly! Don't let the opportunity pass.”
Uncapped earning potential.
We pay the best in the business because we are the best in the business.
All training is provided.
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious and hungry individual - Is it your time to get ahead?
An opportunity has emerged for a professional, confident and conscientious individual.
Elevator Boutique is the market leader in mid to up market residential elevators niche'.
We are a full service elevator company. We sell, design, manufacture, install and maintaining our own brands and unique designs.
We supply luxury home elevators which are designed and made in Italy.
We are people who care and are proud of our work and like getting paid well for doing good work.
Our considerable success is largely due to our people. Great people are part of our successful formula. We carefully select our people, we help them grow and train them, and we keep them by providing a financially rewarding and awesome work environment – They don't want to leave us and we never want the good people to go either.
As a growing company, opportunities for change and advancement are constantly being created.
Personality / Character Type
Certain skills are required, the right personality and character are essential.
Do you care strongly about your career and do you want to actively get ahead? Are you wanting to enjoy your work and do you commit to it? Do you like to impact your income, control your day and manage your success? Are you self-driven and do you get on with it? And of course can you work with minimal supervision?
If this is you, then please apply.
1. You will consult with architects, builders, designers and home owners. Often dealing with their different personalities and sometimes all at once.
2. The elevators are the best in the business so you don't need to "sell" them, however as a complex building product your skill in making the transaction easy for the clients is what "closes" the deal. A properly informed client usually selects us and you will be rewarded accordingly.
3. To do the above you will need to listen, understand and design / recommend the right elevator for our client.
4. You will need to intelligently assess the clients' needs, determining possibilities and limitations.
5. Naturally your communication skills need to be strong.
6. As you prepare the quotation for the elevator your attention to detail and accuracy is also important (but we have a strong support system).
7. Negotiating is part of the business so we expect you to enjoy it. It's a sales role.
8. Working with clients to clarify the order and design details.
9. Proactively seeking new opportunities regularly, although our strong brand, excellent reputation in the industry and longevity in the business means that considerable leads are provided to you.
10. Marketing, office and sales support is provided.
11. You will work from our conveniently located office in West Hollywood but will be expected to go to site to meet with builders and clients too.
12. Our showroom has the largest range of working elevators in the industry which automatically attracts clients who prefer the large supplier with a broad range to consider.
13. You will report to our Group Sales and Marketing Manager and be part of a dynamic 12 -person front line sales team from around the world who meet regularly and shares skills.
14. Training is included and part of what we do.
15. We pay the best in the business because we are the best in the business, and we expect you to be a professional.
16. Salary to commensurate with experience plus uncapped commissions.
17. After the 90 day familiarization period, benefits offered are medical, dental, vacation and sick days.
18. Company phone, ipad, computer and gas card for site visits are provided.
19. Only people who like to be on the winning team and to compete with the market, need to apply.
Are you the right fit?
Company address: Suite B-110 8687 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood, CA 90069, US
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Elevator jobs in West Hollywood CA USA:
Thyssenkrupp Elevator in Burbank, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
T.L.Shield & Associates, Inc. in San Fernando, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Thyssenkrupp Elevator in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter